Other Cotswold Trails
The Cotswolds doesn’t just lay claim to one of the country’s best known national trails. It also boasts an impressive network of other long distance trails catering for all kinds of walkers, making it easy for people to explore the area. Other trails include:
- Wychavon Way – (42 miles) from Droitwich to Broadway
- Winchcombe Way – (42 miles) a figure-of-eight trail centred on Winchcombe
- Wardens Way – (14 miles) and Windrush Way (14 miles) links Winchcombe with Bourton-on-the-Water
- Monarchs Way – (615 miles) passes through the Cotswolds
- Macmillan Way – (290 miles) passes through the Cotswolds
- Heart of England – (101 miles) from Staffordshire to Bourton on the Water
- Gloucestershire Way – (94 miles) From Chepstow to Tewkesbury.
- Diamond Way* – (65 miles) from Northleach in the south to near Chipping Campden in the north, Guiting Power in the west to near Bourton-on-the-Water in the east
Guided Walks The Cotswold Voluntary Wardens’ lead guided walks, details can be found in the Cotswold Lion free magazine published twice a year. Available in TICs, libraries, hotels, shops and many other outlets. For details visit: www.escapetothecotswolds.org.uk/walking/guided-walks.
*A series of guided walks along the Diamond Way is organised by the Cotswold Voluntary Wardens. For details visit: www.escapetothecotswolds.org.uk/walking/guided-walks.